fav. Gundam

Dark Sephiroth

which of these gundam r better  

1. 1. which of these gundam r better

• Wing Zero
    • Death Sythe
    • Heavy Arms

Guest Altron Gundam
Again...GW and its gundams well suck. If you take a look at the mobile suits DSH is trashing he's up against easy *** competition. If he were to take on the Sazabi, or Zaku II's he'd lose. He's got no long range. DSH plainly sucks, mainly why ppl haven't noticed he's a normal mobile suit with a kinky scythe and a buster shield, I say any newtype would trash that in seconds. BTW, my favorite gundam is Amuro Ray's RX-93 Nu Gundam(for all you Wingers that is not the Gundam you see on Toonami. Its in another series, the gundam he pilots now is the RX-79 Gundam the prototype)

gundam death scythe hands down.

but gundam wing sucks because the GUNDAMS ALWAYS WIN!!!!!!!!! that pisses me off!!!

its like "oh no, a Gundam! "
"A gundam, where?"

Swish explosion fire
swish miss, bang explosion fire.

"aaaaaaaaarrrggghh."

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i]
[B]I agree with shadow, and i prefer NEON GENESIS EVANGALION. Shinji and his Unt One RULES! But out of the three, none, since I have to agree with sephiroth that Gundam Wing Sucks.. [/B][/QUOTE]

evangelion is FAR, superior to gundam wing, and yes, unit 01, or eva shokouki as its known in japan, really does rock, its even in my avatar....

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]YOUR WRONG. Death Schythe is the man. Also the combat between the gundams was great [/B][/QUOTE]

That coming from a person who knows nothing outside of GW.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wing Zero [/i]
[B]Duh!

By the way,why is there only three options, what about Sand Rock, Shen-Long and Epyon? [/B][/QUOTE]
...what about Gundam Deathscythe Hell, Altron Gundam, Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom, Gundam Heavyarms Custom, Gundam Sandrock Custom, Wing Gundam Zero, Wing Gundam Zero Custom??

don't nit-pick...