Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ever been Possesed into acting in a manner unlike your normal self? ::.DANNI.::


Recommended Posts

Posted
[center][COLOR=deeppink][b][size=2][FONT=arial]i miss danni,
bla bla bla
i miss my danni,
bla bla la bla da
Danni blanny ganny flanny
bla bla na da ga ge goo
Danni spanni gallanni banni
dee da na ga go la doo

I miss my danni,
la la la la la,
Miss her so much,
Ba de la le ba!
Miss her in da morning,
de de de de de......
miss her in the noon-time,
de de de de de.....
miss her in the evening-time,
de de de de de.....
Miss her all about the time,
de de de de de....

Danni is spectacular,
I miss her like craaaazy...
Danni is fantasticular,
I miss her ...grrr..my babbbbby!
Danni is bombasticular,
I miss danni wannni!
Dee da na ga go la doo

I miss my danni,
la la la la la,
Miss her so much,
Ba de la le ba!
Miss her in da morning,
de de de de de......
miss her in the noon-time,
de de de de de.....
miss her in the evening-time,
de de de de de.....
Miss her all about the time,
de de de de de....[/size][/color][/font][/b][/center]

Ok ok...Im escaping depression in very very odd ways recently...Give ME A BREAK and accept this slaw of literature for it's face value...maybe even get a good laugh too.. :):) I love my Danni and am waiting patiently for her return lol :)
Posted
Oo;; You really do miss her. And it's pink. Why pink? Why not blue?

All in all, it's a very . . . interesting . . . piece of artwork. Reminds me of that one song from one of my childhood shows (and as far as I know, they're still playing that show. Oo; )

^_^ Cute.

--Mistress Sere Tuscumbia
Posted
Why is the color [color=deeppink]pink[/color] an issue at all? I guess I just dont care about the gender conceptions of colors. Besides, Im happy..its very hard to stay happy using sad colors..but blue could be happy but thats now how my brain transcieves the color :) usually.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]*Severe shuddering in corner* Egads....Nw I'm really scared. Regression to childhood to the nth degree.

I don't remember ever being that bad. But then, I take it a different way.[/font][/color]
Posted
o_O..

I'm gonna be flat out honest.. that kind of freaks me out for some odd reason.. heh

but.. I suppose it's interesting.. a poem about being crazy missing someone, written as if you were crazy.. heh
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mystic's Knight [/i]
[B]I am. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know.. *shifty eyes*.. heh

but I mean.. you know what I mean.. I think..
Posted
[color=red][b][center]And All Because The Lady Loves Deus.[/b][/center]

That was really...yeah. So here's your parking ticket? 100$?

It says [center][b]Strong Enough for a Man, Made for a Mike Parked By Deus. 100 dollars.[/b][/center]...but wait, here in small print it says:

[size=1][center][b]Hands That Do Dishes Can Be Soft As Your Mike Loves Danni, We Pass You This Time. [i]I Think, Therefore Don't Do It Again[/i]. Please Don't Squeeze The Cheerios. Don't Do It Again...[/center][/size][/b]

[It was crazy, but I'll let it pass [i]this time[/i]][/color]

[size=1]All quotes copyright The Slogan Name Generator, 2003.[/size]

[color=silver] It sounds like a song, but I know it isn't. It was pure torture reading it as well, pure torture. The thing love does to people...I really am scared to let it happen to me...really am. :)[/color]
Posted
*Goes moreso insane*

AHH!!!!! You confuzzled me!

Was rather fun to write because for once I brainwashed myself into making something good out of a bad thing. *points to mitch* .. I wonder if we can do, naw lost cause :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red][b][center]And All Because The Lady Loves Deus.[/b][/center]

That was really...yeah. So here's your parking ticket? 100$?

It says [center][b]Strong Enough for a Man, Made for a Mike Parked By Deus. 100 dollars.[/b][/center]...but wait, here in small print it says:

[size=1][center][b]Hands That Do Dishes Can Be Soft As Your Mike Loves Danni, We Pass You This Time. [i]I Think, Therefore Don't Do It Again[/i]. Please Don't Squeeze The Cheerios. Don't Do It Again...[/center][/size][/b]

[It was crazy, but I'll let it pass [i]this time[/i]][/color]

[size=1]All quotes copyright The Slogan Name Generator, 2003.[/size][/B][/QUOTE]

If one word posts were allowed my reponse would simply be "o_O".. but they're not, so instead it's "what are you on?"

[size=1]Yes. That whole sentence, and this one also, was just an excuse to turn one word into a decent sized post[/size]

I think you should cut down on the slogan generator ;).. heh

*shifty eyes*

[b]Hungry? Why Wait? Grab a Potato and Bring Out The Deus[/b]
Posted
[size=1]*tear* That is so beautiful. I wish I had a guy who'd write poetry for me..

...

......

.........

:p

Cute.. and funny ^_^[/size]
Posted
Oh darlin' you will...you will find a guy who will just friggen bawl every second you arent with him and when you got that... dont you ever let go of him.

He may not be the best looking or the smartest, or always the sweetest. He might even be as bad as me and not know how to say things to you the way he really means them and in turn hurt you...lol. But... Dont let him go.

*la la sings to Danni* ...yea, im lucky, my Angel hasnt let go of me and wont :):):)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i]
[B][size=1]*tear* That is so beautiful. I wish I had a guy who'd write poetry for me..

...

......

.........

:p

Cute.. and funny ^_^[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Fine, Rain, I'll try and write you a poem. I don't even know you, but I'll try. It might be awhile though, because I'm not really in the mood for some sappy happy things. :)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...