Subversive Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kenji [/i] [B]It looks dirty, but not in a grungey way, yhe whites and light blues make it look like it should be clean looking, but then the black makes it look like a stain. I dont think I like it. 6/10 =/ [/B][/QUOTE] I agree, everythings nice except for the black. It looks...out of place. Maybe thats what you were going for?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 1, 2003 Author Posted March 1, 2003 [COLOR=orangered]Rikku:[/COLOR] Actually its saved, but I can't change it.:o [COLOR=red]SpyderDragon:[/COLOR] Not really. I didn't have anything I was really going for, I just wanted a banner for my sig so I was messing around. Heres another.
Subversive Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Nice, this color does go better with the dark. I really like it ^^
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 1, 2003 Author Posted March 1, 2003 Heres another.^^ It isn't really anything special, I mean I'm not going to use it for anything.
Guest Chris Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [COLOR=green]nice, i like your new style. great work.[/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]It is not chaotic enough... at all. o.O The squares give off a sense of order, and the rest just looks like someone threw water onto a painting. Overall, it okay, but for the supposed "theme", it is too orderly and too smooth.[/color][/size]
silentdeath Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 gosh i try so much to make awsome banners but i can't.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 16, 2003 Author Posted March 16, 2003 Heres my most recent avy. I also have a sig I'll add soon.
Guest visser 3 Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=red][size=1][i]I like the earthquake one or the green one.I give all of them a 10/10.They are awsome.[/color][/size][/i]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 21, 2003 Author Posted March 21, 2003 Thank you Chaotic. Heres my newest banner.
Subversive Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 Me Likey! But you know I like the mono look ^^
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 22, 2003 Author Posted March 22, 2003 I was inspired to make this from a Goten forum. ^_^
Guest Chris Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=green]it looks more like trunks. other than that, and the abundant empty space, it's very good. why aren't you ever on aim?[/color]
silentdeath Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 well well well, very nice but it does have an uncanny resemblance to trunks.
Posthumous Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I like the first 4 except for Red Liquid. The Earthquake and Linkin Park ones are the best IMO.[/b][/size][/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 25, 2003 Author Posted March 25, 2003 I made a splash, I'm going to put it on my site for anyone to use. Please rate.
silentdeath Posted March 25, 2003 Posted March 25, 2003 now that is gohan, you should use that last grey banner and avi. by the way 8.5/10
Subversive Posted March 26, 2003 Posted March 26, 2003 Me loves it! I love the background! *Wonders how SPX does it*
Guest Chris Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 [color=green]awesome, live the background. 9/10[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 29, 2003 Author Posted March 29, 2003 I like this aveh. I made it for another forum, it looks liquidy.^^
Guest Chris Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [color=green]nice and high=-techish. good job.[/color]
silentdeath Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 nice very nice SPX, do you like blue or something?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 30, 2003 Author Posted March 30, 2003 [QUOTE]nice very nice SPX, do you like blue or something?[/QUOTE] Yes, you haven't noticed? Lol! Its my favorite color. Thanks Ssj3 and Silent death.
silentdeath Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 i like green...lol, and no problem, i like complimeting people!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 30, 2003 Author Posted March 30, 2003 DBZ will be ending soon(in the U.S. that is)so I made this in dedication to DBZ.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now