Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kenji [/i]
[B]It looks dirty, but not in a grungey way, yhe whites and light blues make it look like it should be clean looking, but then the black makes it look like a stain. I dont think I like it.

6/10
=/ [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, everythings nice except for the black. It looks...out of place. Maybe thats what you were going for?
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=orangered]Rikku:[/COLOR]
Actually its saved, but I can't change it.:o

[COLOR=red]SpyderDragon:[/COLOR]
Not really. I didn't have anything I was really going for, I just wanted a banner for my sig so I was messing around.

Heres another.
Guest Chris
Posted
[COLOR=green]nice, i like your new style. great work.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]It is not chaotic enough... at all. o.O The squares give off a sense of order, and the rest just looks like someone threw water onto a painting.

Overall, it okay, but for the supposed "theme", it is too orderly and too smooth.[/color][/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest visser 3
Posted
[color=red][size=1][i]I like the earthquake one or the green one.I give all of them a 10/10.They are awsome.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]it looks more like trunks. other than that, and the abundant empty space, it's very good.

why aren't you ever on aim?[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]awesome, live the background. 9/10[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]nice and high=-techish. good job.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...