Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
WOOHOO!!!!

Its coming through Dallas!! When, I dont know, but this is the best mood I've been in in a loooong while. My favorite bands are in it!! Janes Addiction, Incubus, Queens of the Stone Age, Audioslave and Jurassic 5 are on the lineup. I can die happy now!

LP
Posted
I envy you... So very, very much... Must restrain self... DAMN IT!!
I really want to see what Audioslave are like live. I've seen Queens, and they were so damn cool, So make sure you check them out too. I also saw Jane's Addiction and they were pretty crazy aswell.
have fun!
Posted
6 years...
they have not done this in 6 whole years.

*dances naked for money to go*
*gets payed to stop dancing and put clothes on*

i wonder... does this mean Jane's Addiction has a new album? they might be touring for that, also. maybe?

*gets payed to shut-up*

at this rate, ill have enough money in no time. :D
Posted
Check out the website for updates. If you want it, IM me, since I cant say it on here. However, if you cant figure it out, then you MUST be dumb. Anyhow.....::gives noir money::
Posted
[color=teal]Wow that sounds an amazing tour! *Points at you* you are extremely lucky I would love to see a gig like that! *Gets jealous* I like most of those bands V_V Well have fun ... :demon: Tell me what it's like. :box:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...