Spikey Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 This is going to be very very simple. It took me awhile. I had to erase all the crap around the edges of Auron, but I got it done. So, here you go.
TheShinje Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 simple, but effective, stands out well. I like :D
Guest Jenni Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 I dont like the random sea green thing by his head, and the font doesn't match with the whole simplicity thing.. try using a thinner font.
GinnyLyn Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 [color=royal blue]I agree--[i]do[/i] something with the font. Or leave out the word completely. :lecture: Remember Art Rule #142, balance is key. :p [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now