boothten Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 I'm so excited about the new packs that are to come out on Feb. 27!!! (maybe its the 21st?) The name for the new packs are going to be "Labyrinth of Nightmares". I can't wait!!! Well, opinions????
Domon Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 What? I though LN would be out, but yeah there was a thread about this earlier, but oh well, i don't know where it is. I still can't believe that! I thought stupid Upper Deck would release the packs today! GAH!!!
boothten Posted February 14, 2003 Author Posted February 14, 2003 Nope! Their to officially come on the 27th or the 21st. One of those.
Posthumous Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 [b]There's already a topic on this [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=18107]here[/URL]. Please post in there.Thank You ^^[/b]
Solo Tremaine Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Thanks, Mztic. But don't play mod, please. That's my job.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts