Guest Shift Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 [SIZE=1]Hmm, well, here is my gfx portfolio...[/SIZE] [IMG]http://ffn.oraclerpg.com/archives/otaku/3dcube.gif[/IMG] [SIZE=1]^ I made that one when I got bored ^[/SIZE] [IMG]http://ffn.oraclerpg.com/archives/otaku/de.gif[/IMG] [SIZE=1]^ I made that for my friend DarkEden ^[/SIZE] [IMG]http://ffn.oraclerpg.com/archives/otaku/greensig.gif[/IMG] [SIZE=1]^ Made for fun ^[/SIZE] [IMG]http://ffn.oraclerpg.com/archives/otaku/rpgnsig.gif[/IMG] [SIZE=1]^ Made for RPGNation ^[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]I'll add more when i get more...[/SIZE]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 I really like all four but I like the green one the best. That first one is very abstract, unique but lacks color. That just my opinion though.
Guest Chris Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 [color=green]very nice. i like all of them, but the first is a little weird. i don't know, there's just something. the green one rocks. 5 brownie points to whoever guesses why i like that one best.[/color]
Boo Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 *edit*ssj-When u changed to black? >_> 1. Yack! I hate it >_< Really doesnt look right 2. txt doesnt fit on banner. The banner itself is nice though. 3. yeah... its green so its cool... if it was pink... It wasnt cool... but it isnt so it is cool... 4. Yeah... Its better than the first two... Its cool too...
Guest Chris Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [color=green]wrong! my facorite color is black! ha ha ha! and don't give me that 'black is a neutral' crap. *glares at someone in perticular*[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3[/i] [B][color=green]*glares at someone in perticular*[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo][size=1]*is glared at* ... What?! It [i]is[/i] a neutral. :p This is hardly a portfolio. Even if it had more, they all look the same. The first one is a bit different, but not by much. You could not even change the font. *shrugs* Call me when you have something that is [i]really[/i] new.[/color][/size]
Guest Jenni Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 Hmmm, you seem to make everything exactly the same, except the 1st one. Which is why I like that one. Variety is best, it's nice to know you know how to do one sort of thing, but don't stick with it. Often the best artists tackle stuff they don't know **** about.
Red Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [b][color=003399]The first banner looks good, but the rest all look way too similar, just with different colours. It would be nice to see some real variation in your portfolio.[/b][/color]
Hittokiri Zero Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 The first one is unique so you get credit for that the other three :p there just simple banners, nothing else. :therock:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now