OtakuBoards

ALL NEWBIES! *Please Read*

Mike

Guest Master O Beans
Mike - I can't read to well tonight, contact problems, but what's that little word written under you Name, but above your Avatar? Oh geeze, where's my magnifying glass....

..ah yes, that's right "NEWBIE":laugh: Muhahha! Sucker...oh wait, me suddenly ducks down under desk and hides in embarrassment....me has that same word under my name :(

Guest Majin Gohan
Well umm it [I]says[/I] newbie under my name but I've been here for 7 months and have really posted here about 1200 times so ummm I really wish it didn't say newbie under my name. grrrrr

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

actually today there was like 3 posts concerning "how do I get an avatar".... all by newbies... all asking the same question... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well, I posted a sticky post, so if anyone else starts a new thread about it, tell them to look up at the top of the page and find out.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]Well umm it [I]says[/I] newbie under my name but I've been here for 7 months and have really posted here about 1200 times so ummm I really wish it didn't say newbie under my name. grrrrr [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA U haven't been here 4 7 months I've been here the same time u have, 1 month. C u got 92, not 1,500, posts I have 116! N I'm still a newbie. U have 2 get 200 2 bcome a Junior Member.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]

HAHAHAHA U haven't been here 4 7 months I've been here the same time u have, 1 month. C u got 92, not 1,500, posts I have 116! N I'm still a newbie. U have 2 get 200 2 bcome a Junior Member. [/B][/QUOTE]
No, I had to wait until I got 250 to become what I am today. What makes you ppl think you'd get it sooner then me? :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]

HAHAHAHA U haven't been here 4 7 months I've been here the same time u have, 1 month. C u got 92, not 1,500, posts I have 116! N I'm still a newbie. U have 2 get 200 2 bcome a Junior Member. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I'm not sure I quite understand this post all that well...did you originally join v2 or v3 of the Boards?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Mike - I can't read to well tonight, contact problems, but what's that little word written under you Name, but above your Avatar? Oh geeze, where's my magnifying glass....

..ah yes, that's right "NEWBIE":laugh: Muhahha! Sucker...oh wait, me suddenly ducks down under desk and hides in embarrassment....me has that same word under my name :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, please shut that giant whole in your head, it's letting out too much hot air. If you would take the time to know me and ask about me, you would know i have really been going to these boards since august 2000. My name was first VEGGETO, then i changed it to Oblivion, then Oblivion Unien. I then wanted my old name, so i went back to VEGGETO. Just lately i have asked Adam if he would make my name on here Mike. So, it may say newbie, but i'm not one. I like to take my time in gaining posts. I really had 686 posts before the boards got shut down and transfered because of Gendo, the one whom i've deleted(it was fun :D). That is all. :o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]

Ok, please shut that giant whole in your head, it's letting out too much hot air. If you would take the time to know me and ask about me, you would know i have really been going to these boards since august 2000. My name was first VEGGETO, then i changed it to Oblivion, then Oblivion Unien. I then wanted my old name, so i went back to VEGGETO. Just lately i have asked Adam if he would make my name on here Mike. So, it may say newbie, but i'm not one. I like to take my time in gaining posts. I really had 686 posts before the boards got shut down and transfered because of Gendo, the one whom i've deleted(it was fun :D). That is all. :o [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Please excuse Beans, he's new to all of this. I haven't explained the whole v1, v2, v3 thing to him yet (and his whole post is sarcastic, that's just the way he is) But also, do not insult my friend, please :D...[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

But it still says newbie. Lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

:D

Hehe, and thanks BG, I'm glad not everyone takes things to seriously :rolleyes: (me points to Mike and snickers :laugh: )

sry, just, it kinda makes me mad when someone callsme new and i'm not..:o and also, it is kinda hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic over the internet, ya know? :p I just was talking with BG and she explained your personality to me, so again, sry. :angel: :blush: :angel:

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]

Ok, please shut that giant whole in your head, it's letting out too much hot air. If you would take the time to know me and ask about me, you would know i have really been going to these boards since august 2000. My name was first VEGGETO, then i changed it to Oblivion, then Oblivion Unien. I then wanted my old name, so i went back to VEGGETO. Just lately i have asked Adam if he would make my name on here Mike. So, it may say newbie, but i'm not one. I like to take my time in gaining posts. I really had 686 posts before the boards got shut down and transfered because of Gendo, the one whom i've deleted(it was fun :D). That is all. :o [/B][/QUOTE]

Your rank=newbie anyway ^^

What I said before, that no one obviously read, was that I do believe newbie in this case is directly representing first time posters..... not what your rank is....

Who gives a rat's @ss about rank.. Newbie means you are posting on these boards for the first time... PERIOD, I don't care what else you people say, thats what is meant in this post.

Guest Master O Beans
[B]sry, just, it kinda makes me mad when someone callsme new and i'm not..:o and also, it is kinda hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic over the internet, ya know? :p I just was talking with BG and she explained your personality to me, so again, sry. :angel: :blush: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, yep, if anyone knows my personality trates, it's definitely her :p She definitely knows more about than almost anyone :D And yes, I do realize it's hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic or not, but even if I *was* serious, it's nothing to get all up set about. geeze. hehe, even though you really didn't have to, apology excepted :)