Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think that tagging buildings is wrong...there isn't a point to it. However I do like making them. Post your tags and OB members can rate them.

regards
Blade:naughty:
Posted
That's a pretty crazy tag! I do enjoying fewing other peoples graffiti even though it's wrong when done somewhere that is prohibited. Can I ask does that tag actually say anything, because I can't make it out! Usually people having tag names around this area.

I would post a tag, but I don't have the equipment to design banners or tags and such. There are pretty amazing sites based on graffiti, you should view some.

Nice work Blade :box:
Posted
Thanks BigCajones!!
Its just a design, it doesn't say anything. Here's one that does!!!! It says "fight"...if it wasn't obvious enough.

Regards
Blade:naughty:
Posted
Yeah that one is pretty darn obvious! It's awesome, I wish I had the technology to create all this stuff. Where can you get paintshop from and how much is it? Supposely it's downloadable?

If someone could tell me that would be nice! :) Very good work Blade, you should post some more and show off your tagging ability! :p
Posted
[color=darkblue]
A lot of my friends at school are grafitti artists, but I'm not any good myself. I've tried and tried but I can't even replicate theirs :p Good work though, I especially like the "Fight" one.
[/color]
Posted
Here's another one. I'm trying to get it to look like its on a wall in the streets but can't manage it. I think it looks good anyway, Let me know what you think.
Thanks for the comments

Regards
Blade:naughty:
Posted
I don't think putting this graffiti on a wall will work unless you concentrate on it very hard! It's definetely the best, but maybe you could inform me on what The Seve Bandit means lol? Is it just another tag name or what?

Keep up the good tagging Blade. I think other people should post the graffiti work in here, too compare it to yours. ^_^;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]It's definetely the best, but maybe you could inform me on what The Seve Bandit means lol? Is it just another tag name or what?

Keep up the good tagging Blade. I think other people should post the graffiti work in here, too compare it to yours. ^_^;; [/B][/QUOTE]

It's just a tag name..i heard it somewhere, probably on the tv. Please feel free to post your graffiti, I'm sure it's just as good or better then mine.

Here's another one!!

Regards
Blade:naughty:
Posted
If you didn't mention this tag in your attachment it would be rather hard to read. I would say it probably stands out more that the fight tag, with the colour effects. Nice background ... Not bad, not bad at all! :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]Yeah that one is pretty darn obvious! It's awesome, I wish I had the technology to create all this stuff. Where can you get paintshop from and how much is it? Supposely it's downloadable?

If someone could tell me that would be nice! :) Very good work Blade, you should post some more and show off your tagging ability! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah i think i may have the site ot download it. try [url]www.jasc.com[/url] but i'm not sure it's the full version...it might be a trial or something. You should check it out!!!!

Regards
Blade:naughty:
Posted
[color=chocolate]Thanks, but I downloaded it yesterday on Kasaa. I won't be opening it yet, because I think an anti-virus scan would be needed with the junk people put on that site. It's 'supposed' to be the full version.

Well keep up the good work, looks like you have no challengers for the best tagger on the boards. Someone else must be a contender surely ???[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B][color=chocolate]Well keep up the good work, looks like you have no challengers for the best tagger on the boards. Someone else must be a contender surely ???[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

C'mon people. Somebody please post in a tag, even if you don't think its that good.

I've started a new tag, its like a combination of my best ones! I'll post it in when i've finished.

Regards
Blade:naughty:
  • 2 years later...
Guest lithium
Posted
its not good or anything i was jus bored while i was sittin in bed waitin to faill sleep

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...