Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Check this too:
[i]Games & Stories
This unique forum is for you to play games and tell one another your fan stories. [u]8888[/u][/i]
Weird, neh? these are true at time of typing as well! Meh, who cares..[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]if you have such good eyes, who is member 666???? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't want to know. And I still remember when I had 666 posts. I posted a short post just to get off...
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Heh! Odd. Me like :D (D@mn you Master O Beans! You got me saying "me" instead of "I"!)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, me laughs at you :)
(Hmm, me wonders why you don't IM me anymore...)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...