Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't posted anything in a while so I thought i'd post my new banner. Its not flashy, but its original, nice and simple. So what do you think ?
Posted
[b][size=1]
Well I like it, lol.
It's real simple and plain and has that whole barcode look to it.
(And I don't mean that by the lines, either)
It's grey without being horrible to look at.

[/b]I don't know if anyone can understand that. But what I mean is that it's fresh and new, and I just love it to bits. Although I still like the white fonted version better ;)[/size]
Posted
[color=003399]Looks like a piece of popcorn...

thats all i say kenji...

[size=1]*loves popcorn*[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=red] But how is Kenjeh a contradiction? Hmm? Kenjeh ain't smokin' no cigars, is he?

I love it. Simple, yet effectively eye-catching and interest-approaching.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by treton_noir [/i]
[B]very nice. a simple and pleasing approach. i like how the opposing lines and roundness fit together.
that probably didnt make much sense... [/B][/QUOTE]


Haha. You just contridicted yourself! :p

Which is probably the point. It's nice and all Kenji...but of course, stereotypical me has to like darker colors in my banners...=/


[size=1]Why must I hit 'e' instead of 'y'?[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...