Seifer Posted September 11, 2001 Author Posted September 11, 2001 Anybody who wants to play around with a little bit of a synth go here.: [url=http://www.ss7x7.com/mixers/7x7studio/studiomain.asp]ss7x7[/url] Does anyone like Beethoven? I love his stuff. It was awesome watching Alicia Keys play Fur Elise. She is a great pianist. I like playing piano too but my main focus is basically stuff like what Joseph Hahn (my biggest inspiration) does with linkin park but I do more synth then he does.
Yuri Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I play Bass, lead and background vocals and I was in a local band untill our vocalist had to go to the mental facility no lie ask ssj chic if she remembers travis F and the band bullet image. I also do sound effects after recording and all the album covers and the site well I used to.....:( mow I just sit here and I'm just as my profile says I also write songs but I don't know I don't wright as much as I used to:sleep:
MischiefLink Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I play guitar I am just learning though. I also go to a music stor called Big Dudes and I play their Electric Drums I am getting pretty good at them and I am saving up for a set. I am also trying to start a band!!:D
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 i have been playing guitar for something like 16 years, seriously for 8. i also play piano & the violin. i usually use my acoustic guitar when i play but if i really want to jam i use a black Jackson Kelly Sid electric & a Boss Metal Zone distortion pedal (the best one in existence). oh, & i also sing like an angel ;)
MischiefLink Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I sing real well! I also play acoustic guitar when I am at my dads.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Kyo sings! Isn't that right Kyo? <----- Kyo
Sara Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [SIZE=1]Transtic, when did you change your avatar?[/SIZE]
Lia Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i] [B]I play Bass, lead background vocals and I was in a local band untill our vocalist had to go to the mental facility no lie ask ssj chic if she remembers travis F and the band bullet image. I also do sound effects after recording and all the album covers and the site well I used to.....:( mow I just sit here and I'm just as my profile says I also write songs but I don't know I don't wright as much as I used to:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE] r u serious?i knew he got kicked out of scool but put in amental fcacility? omg...i never knew that...i never liked him anyways, lol
Lia Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 anyways...i play a bit of drums, i don't really like to look at tabs i just make up my own stuff, and i play stratacaster guitar
Yuri Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 you never once said anything like that u tryin to fit in? and don't quote me if you don't do the stuff such as play bass for a band and lead also and you have to remember travis
Lia Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 yea i did but ben and u never listen -.-' but r u serious?travis is ina mental house? since when?
Yuri Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 was let him out 3 weeks ago....since the end of last year he's been there I'm a bit afraid
Yuri Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 well have to go chic see you tommorow litteraly [SIZE=4]Space Ghost Away!!![/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Transtic, when did you change your avatar?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] This morning :)
Aya Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] This morning :) [/B][/QUOTE] *sedates you and steals Kyo-chan* YEEHEEHEEHEEEEEE!!!
Guest Pikeon Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 dID THE TPOID CHANGE??? I AS GONNA POST THAT I PLAY SAX (IM LIKE ALOMST ADVANCE)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now