OtakuBoards

Any Musicians out there?

Seifer

Anybody who wants to play around with a little bit of a synth go here.:

[url=http://www.ss7x7.com/mixers/7x7studio/studiomain.asp]ss7x7[/url]

Does anyone like Beethoven? I love his stuff. It was awesome watching Alicia Keys play Fur Elise. She is a great pianist. I like playing piano too but my main focus is basically stuff like what Joseph Hahn (my biggest inspiration) does with linkin park but I do more synth then he does.

• 5 weeks later...
I play Bass, lead and background vocals and I was in a local band untill our vocalist had to go to the mental facility no lie ask ssj chic if she remembers travis F and the band bullet image. I also do sound effects after recording and all the album covers and the site well I used to.....:(

mow I just sit here and I'm just as my profile says I also write songs but I don't know I don't wright as much as I used to:sleep:

i have been playing guitar for something like 16 years, seriously for 8. i also play piano & the violin. i usually use my acoustic guitar when i play but if i really want to jam i use a black Jackson Kelly Sid electric & a Boss Metal Zone distortion pedal (the best one in existence).

oh, & i also sing like an angel ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i]
[B]I play Bass, lead background vocals and I was in a local band untill our vocalist had to go to the mental facility no lie ask ssj chic if she remembers travis F and the band bullet image. I also do sound effects after recording and all the album covers and the site well I used to.....:(

mow I just sit here and I'm just as my profile says I also write songs but I don't know I don't wright as much as I used to:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]
r u serious?i knew he got kicked out of scool but put in amental fcacility? omg...i never knew that...i never liked him anyways, lol