Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anybody who wants to play around with a little bit of a synth go here.:

[url=http://www.ss7x7.com/mixers/7x7studio/studiomain.asp]ss7x7[/url]

Does anyone like Beethoven? I love his stuff. It was awesome watching Alicia Keys play Fur Elise. She is a great pianist. I like playing piano too but my main focus is basically stuff like what Joseph Hahn (my biggest inspiration) does with linkin park but I do more synth then he does.
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
I play Bass, lead and background vocals and I was in a local band untill our vocalist had to go to the mental facility no lie ask ssj chic if she remembers travis F and the band bullet image. I also do sound effects after recording and all the album covers and the site well I used to.....:(

mow I just sit here and I'm just as my profile says I also write songs but I don't know I don't wright as much as I used to:sleep:
Posted
I play guitar I am just learning though. I also go to a music stor called Big Dudes and I play their Electric Drums I am getting pretty good at them and I am saving up for a set. I am also trying to start a band!!:D
Posted
i have been playing guitar for something like 16 years, seriously for 8. i also play piano & the violin. i usually use my acoustic guitar when i play but if i really want to jam i use a black Jackson Kelly Sid electric & a Boss Metal Zone distortion pedal (the best one in existence).

oh, & i also sing like an angel ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i]
[B]I play Bass, lead background vocals and I was in a local band untill our vocalist had to go to the mental facility no lie ask ssj chic if she remembers travis F and the band bullet image. I also do sound effects after recording and all the album covers and the site well I used to.....:(

mow I just sit here and I'm just as my profile says I also write songs but I don't know I don't wright as much as I used to:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]
r u serious?i knew he got kicked out of scool but put in amental fcacility? omg...i never knew that...i never liked him anyways, lol
Posted
anyways...i play a bit of drums, i don't really like to look at tabs i just make up my own stuff, and i play stratacaster guitar
Posted
you never once said anything like that u tryin to fit in? and don't quote me if you don't do the stuff such as play bass for a band and lead also
and you have to remember travis
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

This morning :) [/B][/QUOTE]

*sedates you and steals Kyo-chan* YEEHEEHEEHEEEEEE!!!
Posted
dID THE TPOID CHANGE???
I AS GONNA POST THAT I PLAY SAX (IM LIKE ALOMST ADVANCE)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...