Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here are some of the characters that I have been designing over the past 2 years and I just wanted your opinion on them :)If you wanna see some info on them, the descriptions are beneath the pictures.
The last two drawings are a couple of DBZ designs, they are Trunks and his grandson ^_^ :

[url]http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=216471[/url]
[url]http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=216470[/url]
[url]http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=133297[/url]
[url]http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=202460[/url]
[url]http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=145667[/url]
[url]http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=245408[/url]
[url]http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=111220[/url]
[url]http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=131545[/url]
(the elf has a name now... his name is Didrik Reule

[url]http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=96624[/url]
Posted
Wow....Just Plain.....WOW. You are an amazing artist. You are very handy with a colouring tool aren't you? Wow, you are deffinetly one of the best artists on Otaku, that's if you stay ;).
Posted
That's really good. I wish i could draw that good, the hair is really cool. I agree with Shinobi, you are very talented and are a contender for best artist!!!:)
Posted
[size=1]Nice. My only complaint, off the top of my head, is that the elf doesn't look like he's actually playing the flute. ;)[/size]
Posted
Did you do all of those pictures? There just plain good! The detail is spot on and the colouring is amazing. I too wish I could draw like that. :( *speechless* ...

Keep up the good work Washu!!! :toothy:
Posted
Thanks guys! I've never had such a warm reception before ^_^

P.S I would have changed th flute on the elf but it was only a couple of days before the drawing had to be sent to Japan >_<
Posted
Most of them are really good, i've seen most of them already though since you have sent most of them into theotaku.com fanart section.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...