Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, you should know how this works by now. Someone asks a question, and the person who answers it gets to ask the next question. Obviously this will be based on the series Family Guy.

I'll start with an easy one:

What does Peter name his house after it is declared a country?
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
The answer is petoria

[b]Question:[/B] what is the name of Brians mother?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yoda [/i]
[B]What does Peter name his house after it is declared a country? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]He was going to name it "Peterland" but that was the name of the local gay bar. :D I have the whole peter-can't-touch-me song memorized. :)

And I gotta guess on the icecream....strawberry?[/b][/color]
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
[b]Answer:[/b] Butter Rum

[b]Question:[/b] What was Chris's name change to when he became an artist
Posted
Stumper...I'll have to get back to you on that one!

Stewart Gilligan Griffin

What was written on the glass of the the gun box in the first episode?
[i]OK it was easy, so sue me (spl?)[/i]
Posted
This isn't so related... But in case no one noticed, Cartoon Network has the rights to this show now and it's supposed to be the next thing they add to Adult Swim.
Posted
They haven't really given any dates or specifics. I was reading a new item based on a press release about something involving CN, and it mentioned that the show was their latest acquisition.

If I find anything else out, I'd let you know. At this point I'd only bet on reruns... I guess anything is possible though.
Posted
... ... ... Wow, so many questions, so little discussion.

Lets try and kick this off again with a nice, tough question:

[I]Everyone knows the Griffin's live in Spooner Street, but what is the next street over from them called?[/I]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...