Yoda Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Well, you should know how this works by now. Someone asks a question, and the person who answers it gets to ask the next question. Obviously this will be based on the series Family Guy. I'll start with an easy one: What does Peter name his house after it is declared a country?
Guest QuickSilver Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 The answer is petoria [b]Question:[/B] what is the name of Brians mother?
Yoda Posted February 18, 2003 Author Posted February 18, 2003 Bryan's mother is called Biscuit. [I]What is Peter's favorite flavour Ice-cream?[/I]
Guest Matt Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yoda [/i] [B]What does Peter name his house after it is declared a country? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]He was going to name it "Peterland" but that was the name of the local gay bar. :D I have the whole peter-can't-touch-me song memorized. :) And I gotta guess on the icecream....strawberry?[/b][/color]
Guest QuickSilver Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 [b]Answer:[/b] Butter Rum [b]Question:[/b] What was Chris's name change to when he became an artist
Yoda Posted February 19, 2003 Author Posted February 19, 2003 He was called Christobell. [I]What is Stewie's full name?[/I]
Subversive Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 Stumper...I'll have to get back to you on that one! Stewart Gilligan Griffin What was written on the glass of the the gun box in the first episode? [i]OK it was easy, so sue me (spl?)[/i]
GhostofSalvtore Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 "Just One Gun" What does Stewie call "Kids Say the Darnest Thing"?
Semjaza Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 This isn't so related... But in case no one noticed, Cartoon Network has the rights to this show now and it's supposed to be the next thing they add to Adult Swim.
Subversive Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 OMG! Yes, yes, yes, yes someone bought it! Praise GOD!!!!
GhostofSalvtore Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 This has to be the best news ever, someone finally came to there senses and put this show on, will it be new eps or re-runs(either way is good for me) and when will it air.
Semjaza Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 They haven't really given any dates or specifics. I was reading a new item based on a press release about something involving CN, and it mentioned that the show was their latest acquisition. If I find anything else out, I'd let you know. At this point I'd only bet on reruns... I guess anything is possible though.
Yoda Posted February 26, 2003 Author Posted February 26, 2003 ... ... ... Wow, so many questions, so little discussion. Lets try and kick this off again with a nice, tough question: [I]Everyone knows the Griffin's live in Spooner Street, but what is the next street over from them called?[/I]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now