Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Spam, spam spam, baked beans, spam and spam



Recommended Posts

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Hey! This thread isn't what it looks like...it's to see if there are any [B]Monty Python Fans [/B] out here!! The suject comes from one of my favourite sketches where in they're in a resturant, and everything has Spam in it :)
So if anyone out there is a fan, what's your favourite sketch/movie?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]
So if anyone out there is a fan, what's your favourite sketch/movie? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ok, be carefuls cause some peeps may think it's really spam, and get upset hahaha. Anyway, you're not British you fool, why do you still spell favorite like "favourite". Hahahah, silly :rolleyes:[/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Ok, be carefuls cause some peeps may think it's really spam, and get upset hahaha. Anyway, you're not British you fool, why do you still spell favorite like "favourite". Hahahah, silly :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Argh! You're on to me! :eek: Heh, jk of course. I don't know where I picked that spelling up at, although I am currently reading a book (Thomas Paine's - Common Sense) and he spells like that... so perhaps he's influenced me :D
Posted
[color=deeppink]Oh, and about Monty Python, I've never seen it, but my friend Katie (crazy kt, hehehe) has. Well, when she does this one impression, it just cracks me up![/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]Yeah, I've seen Monty Python before.

The only movie I've seen was Monty Python and the Holy Grail...which was really funny...especially the part with the flesh eating rabbit. lol

[/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Heh, they're most excellent! It's movies and and old, old TV show. but I think they did make a computer game out of it a few years back....
Posted
Monty Python rules!!
I like the knights who say nee.
Fav quote:
You may pass, if you can answer me these questions three.
Question 1: What is your name?
I am sir Robin of Camelot
Question 2: What is your quest?
I seek the holy grail
Question 3: What..........is the capital of Abergerania?
What, I don't know that! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...