Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I can't believe it i was playing FF 10 and caught every monster (so i could fight Nemesis) and got clare spheres so i whent through the sphere grid and deleted all the nodes that had plus 1 , 2 and 3s.

Then i whent through and replaced most of them with brand new plus 4s

then i did luck and what do you know i have 255 on Tidus, Yuna and Lulu

anyone else done it?
Posted
This sounds like a bit of spammy thread and plus this should be in the Square Enix forum anyway if it's based on Final Fantasy. I'm not a mod so I will shut up, but as for the topic no I haven't done it, but I might try and go back so I can catch everything. I hear you get very good things when catching every monster, and then you do something else as well. Could be fight something?

[size=1][color=crimson]No you're not a mod, and well done for shutting up but you did it after you acted mod. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
onec you get every thing you get 99 dark matter and get to fight 1 of the toughest monsters in the game

and when your luck is at 255 you never miss any thing!!!!!!!!
Posted
*raises hand*

And 255 in everything else, except Evasion. Of course, Luck kind of overrides Accuracy, Evasion, and Critical hits in this game so once you have 255 luck, you don't need 255 eva and acc.

I have a master stat save, but I started a no-sphere grid game. I put FFX down a while ago, though, and haven't got around to finishing it.
Posted
Go a little easy there Break. I'm not questioning your judgement conerning this thread, but there's no need to be so rude when closing threads or dealing with the trivial violation of rules. I believe that--it's possible to enforce the rules and explain them effectively without offending others in the process. ;)

[size=1][color=crimson]Sorry, I was in a not-good-mood that day v_v; -[b]Break[/b][/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...