Lady Macaiodh Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]I took Adam's "Who is your Anime Boyfriend" quiz & I ended up with a guy named Sanzo (I think that's how you spell it) but I have no idea who he is. He has blonde hair & looks kinda tough. Could anyone tell me, & perhaps provide pics or links? I'm just curious.[/COLOR]
amiboshi Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 I have no clue unless you have a pic. ^^;;;
Semjaza Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 Only thing that comes to mind is Sanzo from Gensomaden Saiyuki. I don't have a picture handy.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 I have a feeling its a character from Ruroni Kenshin but I'll need to see the pic, once you do that it should be a piece of cake for me to tell you where it's from. ;)
Monoxide Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 [url]http://www.animepit.com/images/kenshin/Sagara_Sanosuke/sano6.jpg[/url] <-- sanosuke (aka. Zanzo before he met Kenshin) Since he has brown hair which is hard to mistake for blonde I don't think it's him. I'm pretty sure your looking for ... [img]http://www.animepit.com/images/sanzo.jpg[/img] [font=arial][size=1][url=http://www.animepit.com/images/sanzo.jpg]Here's the link if ya want it... dun know why you would.[/url][/size][/font] He's from Gensou Maden Saiyuki, which is a 50 episode series. I'm pretty sure that's who you mean and I hope this was helpfull.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now