Booboo Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 Heres my drawing of a black yoshi(Booboo)thats throwing an egg. :D
Alexa Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [size=1]Its good, apart from the mouth, I don't know...I just dont like it O.o apart from that, its good. 8/10[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [color=royal blue]Eh, the shine on his nose isn't needed. And I had no idea Yoshi arms could bend like that. oO; Other than that, very nicely done! Yoshi is not an easy character to draw. *glares at torn drawings*[/color]
Sara Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [size=1]Aww! Cute. I like the sketchiness! It's simple, and cool-looking, and stuff! *grins* [color=silver]Sara needs sleeeeeep...[/color] But I do like it muchly. It's very...refreshing. [I just realized, it looks kinda like he's dancing and just bowed to someone, heh.][/size]
Booboo Posted February 20, 2003 Author Posted February 20, 2003 Yea I thought the arm looked weird too but the orginal pic loox like that. Here take a look.
GinnyLyn Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [color=royal blue]Yoshi games rock. ^^; Anyways, I did a HUGE piccie of all the colored Yoshis doing different stuff. Poor thing's warped and discolored, but we named our Yoshis, too. Green-Yoshi Yellow-Sunny Pink-Pinky DkPurpleBlue-Tidy (long story) LtBlue-Bubbles Red-Cinnamon Brown-Cocoa (we didn't know about the white and black ones at the time)[/color]
Booboo Posted February 20, 2003 Author Posted February 20, 2003 Well mine are: blue: Midnite lt. blue: Skii, Chilly red: Sparkie white: Sparkle black: booboo pink: Pink E. orange: Krush yellow: Sunshine, Layzer green: Lime, Hawk, purple: Raven, Paladon (dont know why) brown: Tootsie We make up our Yoshi's names . These are all I can think of right now.
GroundXero Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 In my opinion, yours is better than the original. Just looks more natural. :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now