Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]A friend of mine asked me to draw her a banner for her site. She wanted a title and I gave her one, Get a life. She took it seriously and named her site that. O.o anyway, I made it by swirling colors around with a spray can, and smudging it all together, and adding a shadow on the smudges. [/SIZE]

[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][Edit] *Screams* Its pixelated! Gah, it could be worse, but I swear it looked much better on the program itself. [/SIZE] [/COLOR] :o
Posted
[size=1]*Raises eybrow* I use Arcsoft Photostudio, It came with my scanner. I don't only use PSP7. Anyway, you're not bieng specific, what do you hate? Apart from the rainbowy theme. :/[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...