Mitch Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 [color=red] Damn you really need a life. You really, really, [i]really[/i] need one. Ah well, she is a hottie, I do admit...oh, she's just got that innocent school girl look...and oh...oh...oh...:Blush: :rolleyes:...Ah well, tattoos monkeys, too. It's...rather subtle, but I'll give you the innovative cunning you've got, so, looks...good, I suppose.[/color]
treton_noir Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 i think you did very well with it. it doesnt stick out, but you still notice that its there. most importantly, it looks like its supposed to be there. very nice.
kmjk Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 me like alot Is it anything in particular, or just a random art piece?
Chaos Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 *ignores tattoo and focuses soully on the curves and hotness of Rikku* -- -- -- -- It's ugly. You defaced her slim yet firm, tanned, delicate, gracefu--er, arm. Take it off.
kernschatten Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 I think the effect came over really well, swanky work.
Corey Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 Tattoos only make a beauty more beautiful Medra my friend. Very nice. It blends well.
Chaos Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]Tattoos only make a beauty more beautiful Medra my friend.[/B][/QUOTE] *pulls up sleeve to reveal homemade gothic cross on right shoulder, which has nearly faded out* I know. But that was just nasty. I don't like it. Too... Well. I don't quite know how to explain that one. I just don't like it I guess.
Corey Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 Eh... When you pulled up your sleeve I cross referenced that with you being a beauty and.... *Shudder* I'm sorry mind... *Looks at Rikku pic again* It's still cool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now