Syn Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 Hey, my latest piece, a 150 x 150 avatar that im hoping to use somewhere. heh. c & c rates or whatever.
Xra Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 *turns head in 90 degree angle* I have no clue what it's about but it's good. Nice shade of blue. *tries to move head back but is stuck*
Syn Posted February 22, 2003 Author Posted February 22, 2003 Its a character with a cloudy effect.....its not that hard to see...o.0; Thanks anyway I think.
Guest GriffXL Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 its good a little to plain for me but its good.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 I like it, nice shade of blue too, as been mentioned. One thing though. Whats up with the lil box? o.O
Mitch Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 [color=red]Blue=bliss for Mitch. I like it a lot, the blue is great. All though I really don't know what it is, it's pretty cool. Sort of simplisitic, but I like it.[/color]
SSJ Pud Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 yeah i think u should lose the box, unless its there for a reason im 2 dumb to comprehend
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now