Booboo Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 I like this one but there is something about it i dont like. What do you guys think?
Guest Chris Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 [color=green]very nice, but why did you delete the other one? it was pretty good.[/color]
SSJ Pud Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 That Andriod 18 one was kinda small and bright, but overall not bad.
Washu Hakubi Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 I know what's wrong... the name Avril Lavigne is on it :p lol j/k I like it! Although I'm not an Avril fan (can you tell?) I like the quote, it suits her :D
Rhys Mayiessen Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 [color=skyblue]The only problem I can see is that the picture of Android 18 looks too cut up....other than that it's a really good banner^^[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 I really like it. The Android 18 picture could be better quility but other than that its great.;)
GinnyLyn Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 Yeah, I agree...it looks awfully washed out. And the text is unbalanced, kinda all over the place. OHHHHMMMMMMM....balance your banners....OHHHHMMMMMMM *gets thwacked* Like the quote, though. And the background itself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now