Guest Matt Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 [color=red][b]What do you all think of these little banners i made: [img]http://home.earthlink.net/~fateomcskippy/images/k98.jpg[/img] [img]http://home.earthlink.net/~fateomcskippy/images/sgt44.jpg[/img] [img]http://home.earthlink.net/~fateomcskippy/images/mp40.jpg[/img][/b][/color]
treton_noir Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 your nazi-ness frightens me. i do like the guns, though. a while ago, i was working on a "glock/ perfection" banner. i never finished it. i like guns. i dont like nazi-ness. i hope you are not associated with the latter.
Guest Matt Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 [color=red][b]Nope. I'm not a Nazi. :) But I am huge German/Nazi ww2 buff.[/b][/color]
silentdeath Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 oh i guess there is a difference between a buff and a neo nazi. any way i like them.
Posthumous Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 [b]Die sind sehr kühl, Sie schauend sehr großes Deutsches/Nazi ww2 Büffelleder.[/b] [SIZE=1]That's German for Those are very cool looking you huge German/Nazi ww2 buff.[/SIZE]
Guest Matt Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B][b]Die sind sehr kühl, Sie schauend sehr großes German/Nazi ww2 Büffelleder.[/b] [SIZE=1]That's German for Those are very cool looking you huge German/Nazi ww2 buff.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]That was so google translated. :p. If you could speak German, you would have changed the "German" from "German/Nazi" into Deutsches. Because Deutsches is the German word for German. :)[/b][/color]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 MP40 good gun, as is the Karbringer98(I think it the full word is Karbringer, not too sure) I like them. Good game Day of Defeat is as well.
treton_noir Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 "Good game Day of Defeat is as well."-Mitth'raw'nuruodo ok there, yoda. lol good to hear about the non-nazi-ness. i HATE racism of any kind.
Syn Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 guns........BANG!.....x.x; I suppose they're nice enough. I dont know what to say, there isnt really much to comment on graphically.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now