Guest Chris Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 [color=green]well, i took hittokiri's advice ans mase my own banner. what do you think? and yes, it sucks. and yes, i know it does. but oh well. look in sig[/color]
SSJ Pud Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 hmm i dont get it. But ok :laugh: What program did u use?
PiroMunkie Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]"Got Him?". A parody of "Got milk?". Notice "Him" is capitalized, thus implying "God". It is a nice idea I suppose, but the banner really is not all that great. By the way, the answer is no.[/color][/size]
SSJ Pud Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 I understood the Got Milk? parady but i did'nt get the God Part My answer is somewhat :)
Syn Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 Catchy, I like it, could've been done better but its a nice idea none the less.
SSJ Pud Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 I notice a little ridge across the top that should be smoothed, and the lettering needs to be anti-aliased or something, its a little rough
GinnyLyn Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 I've seen similar "got jesus?" bumperstickers around, so this one's nice. Simplicity is best for this...though the Comic Sans [i]is[/i] a little rough.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now