Syk3 Posted February 26, 2003 Author Posted February 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]There are so many fanboys online it's scary. Go somewhere like [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url] and check their forums. People take this stuff worse than you insulting their mother or their god lol. [/B][/QUOTE] That and I don't want people getting the idea that I hate all consoles or something. I don't know how I could live without my PS2 and GC. v.v
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 I have a good idea for another Xbox one, but its not exactly appropriate. o.o;; I can't wait to see what you do with the PS2 one though.
Syk3 Posted February 28, 2003 Author Posted February 28, 2003 Ok, I've finished modding each next-generation system. ^_^ All that's left to do now is make it into a banner and/or avatar of some sort... [watch as they get bigger ;)] [img]http://dg369.250free.com/LameStation.jpg[/img] [img]http://dg369.250free.com/GameCrap.jpg[/img] [img]http://dg369.250free.com/XLax.jpg[/img] I was actually going to try to make 'Sony' 'Phony', but I could never find the right text.
BigCajones Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Lol that's good and funny as well. What next the GBA? :laugh: I think you should do more with things like the greystation! :D
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I used to be really Anti-Sony. I mean I hated anything made by Sony, especially PlayStation. I used to call it GayStation. -.-; Anyhoo... You [I]should[/I] do a GBA one.:toothy:
BigCajones Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Woohoo someone agrees with me! Well I was thinking and I'm not really sure what you could call it. You already have the Lamestation so you can't really have Lame Boy Advance, maybe Tame though I don't know? Hmmm could do something like Badvance, anyone else got any ideas? :smirk:
Guest Musahi Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 At first I didn't look at your location and I thought you were just showing love to Sony! But then I found out that you were making fun of all 3 systems. It's humorus enough, I wasn't on the floor but I had a good chuckle from the X-lax thing. It's a pretty nice job, and I would like to see if you can make a LameStation banner or avatar. Just to see what ideas you have for that. 7.5 / 10 Edit : Just saw the second page, X-Lax is still my favorite of the three though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now