Jesus Chicken Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 Who? This topic isnt about me??? I was implying that they were the same person...Dont worry...
The Harlequin Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Oh, Jesus Chicken's chances aren't that bad.Once he gets over the neccessity for similar music taste. Yes, I do find that very, very funny.[/font][/color]
Jesus Chicken Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 Quite YOU! Always, you take it to far...Actually now I think of it, that's generally me.
Guest visser 3 Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 You guys are funny.You guys are fighting over a name.^_^
Guest Altron Gundam Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken [/i] [B]Who? This topic isnt about me??? I was implying that they were the same person...Dont worry... [/B][/QUOTE] LOL, sry. The thing to consider is I'm in college, this chaos guy doesn't look like he's even out of junior high lmao.
Fall Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 He's profile says he's only 13.. he'd have to be a genius to be out of junior high.
Guest visser 3 Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [SIZE=1]I am, I'm finishing my senior year in college.[/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 And you don't know how to deal with girls yet? OO;
Mei Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 That's disturbing...Oo Oh well....choose who you like best.Oo Fighting over a name...fun^^
AmongtheHidden Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 Im a newbie...Whohooo!!! lolz...Im from RPGCHAT and have like almost 2000 posts there. So what do we do here? I kno this is the wrong place to put it (Yeah I missspell stuff cuz I use the abbv. form)
Red Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]Dear Lord.. do I need to provide an explanation for closing this? Please try to stay just a tiny wincy little bit on topic next time and not spam silly.[/b][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts