OtakuBoards

Tired of being shy? Want to begin a better life? Come in....

Turkey

I have discovered a cure for shyness. What is it, you ask? It's a little game called Black and White (you've heard of it, haven't you?). When I began playing it, I didn't feel any different. Little did I know that in my subsconcious I was being totally transformed. 2 weeks later, in school, I noticed the changes:

1-I could say anything to anyone.
2-I no longer am afraid of asking girls out.
3-I say and do things that the old me would have never dared to.
4-I also developed a Golden Tongue, because I can talk my way out of any situation.

So my advise to you is to get that game and make yourself a new person.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]black n white is pretty expensive
plus only comps that is only a year old could run black n white [/B][/QUOTE]
You got that right!
Anyway, you can get it at $45 on Babbage's

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a small cult of non-believers I have to torch:devil:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]dam joe!!!
you actually shelled out $45 [/B][/QUOTE]

Either you guys get REALLY REALLY good deals (who's you hookup...lemmie in on this action) or you just don't buy a whole lot of video games...they're definitely not cheap. 40-45 is about average for a new game. Halflife, which is now 2 years old is still $30!
Anyhoo, yes, I heard Black and White is a really cool game (you play the roll of God if I'm not mistaken) so perhaps I shall have to check that one out, although I think I'm saving up for Operation FlashPoint or Red Faction right now...decisions, decisions...:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Anyhoo, yes, I heard Black and White is a really cool game (you play the roll of God if I'm not mistaken...[/B][/QUOTE]
That's right. God=Joe And it's the best PC game I've ever played (at least during world 2). Damm that Nemesis! He poisoned my villages' food supplies! (Time to unleash my "ho squad")

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]
That's right. God=Joe And it's the best PC game I've ever played (at least during world 2). Damm that Nemesis! He poisoned my villages' food supplies! (Time to unleash my "ho squad") [/B][/QUOTE]

"Ho squad" eh? ...me thinks that unleashing a bunch of b!tchy girls on someone is a horrible thing to do. that is what you meant right?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

"Ho squad" eh? ...me thinks that unleashing a bunch of b!tchy girls on someone is a horrible thing to do. that is what you meant right? [/B][/QUOTE]
What I meant was my special squad only used when the population lowers quickly. (Damm Nemesis, torching my village like a campfire:flaming: ....) Anyway, they are multiplying my population up to the hundreds (gotta love this game!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]B & W is a "God Simulation" where there's no wrong decision. But I advise all people with even a little Ego to clear away from this game, or else your Ego will boost to new heights. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, guess I shouldn't play it.... :angel: