Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tired of being shy? Want to begin a better life? Come in....


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have discovered a cure for shyness. What is it, you ask? It's a little game called Black and White (you've heard of it, haven't you?). When I began playing it, I didn't feel any different. Little did I know that in my subsconcious I was being totally transformed. 2 weeks later, in school, I noticed the changes:

1-I could say anything to anyone.
2-I no longer am afraid of asking girls out.
3-I say and do things that the old me would have never dared to.
4-I also developed a Golden Tongue, because I can talk my way out of any situation.

So my advise to you is to get that game and make yourself a new person.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]black n white is pretty expensive
plus only comps that is only a year old could run black n white [/B][/QUOTE]
You got that right!
Anyway, you can get it at $45 on Babbage's

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a small cult of non-believers I have to torch:devil:
Posted
You also lost me???:confused: :confused: :confused:
Posted
OMG i wouldnt spend that money on it. Heh waste of money
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]dam joe!!!
you actually shelled out $45 [/B][/QUOTE]


Either you guys get REALLY REALLY good deals (who's you hookup...lemmie in on this action) or you just don't buy a whole lot of video games...they're definitely not cheap. 40-45 is about average for a new game. Halflife, which is now 2 years old is still $30!
Anyhoo, yes, I heard Black and White is a really cool game (you play the roll of God if I'm not mistaken) so perhaps I shall have to check that one out, although I think I'm saving up for Operation FlashPoint or Red Faction right now...decisions, decisions...:wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Anyhoo, yes, I heard Black and White is a really cool game (you play the roll of God if I'm not mistaken...[/B][/QUOTE]
That's right. God=Joe And it's the best PC game I've ever played (at least during world 2). Damm that Nemesis! He poisoned my villages' food supplies! (Time to unleash my "ho squad")
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]
That's right. God=Joe And it's the best PC game I've ever played (at least during world 2). Damm that Nemesis! He poisoned my villages' food supplies! (Time to unleash my "ho squad") [/B][/QUOTE]


"Ho squad" eh? ...me thinks that unleashing a bunch of b!tchy girls on someone is a horrible thing to do. that is what you meant right?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


"Ho squad" eh? ...me thinks that unleashing a bunch of b!tchy girls on someone is a horrible thing to do. that is what you meant right? [/B][/QUOTE]
What I meant was my special squad only used when the population lowers quickly. (Damm Nemesis, torching my village like a campfire:flaming: ....) Anyway, they are multiplying my population up to the hundreds (gotta love this game!)
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I got that!!! :D
I almost bought it twice thinking the black box was different from the white box :D
Posted
Black n White...... sounds interesting... So what exactly does this game do?? I don't think I need it, as I'm not a shy person... but it sounds pretty spiffy.
Posted
B & W is a "God Simulation" where there's no wrong decision. But I advise all people with even a little Ego to clear away from this game, or else your Ego will boost to new heights.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]B & W is a "God Simulation" where there's no wrong decision. But I advise all people with even a little Ego to clear away from this game, or else your Ego will boost to new heights. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, guess I shouldn't play it.... :angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

heh, guess I shouldn't play it.... :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]
If you've got an ego, then you made a wise choice. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to burn those non-believers.:devil: :flaming:
Posted
[color=rainbow] I heard about that game. Sounds cool. I couldn't install it on this crappy computer tho * kicks 4 year old Pakard Bell* Stupid computer.....[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...