Guest Matt Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 [color=red][b]Well, Good Charlotte and New Found Glory are going on tour together this april. I love both bands, and am really excited about it. I got my ticket to it, an excellent ticket at that! Right up in the front, where there are no seats. You can't experience a concert if you are in a seat. If you want to see if they will be on tour around you and/or buy a [url=http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/859911]presale ticket[/url] , you better hurry, the presale ends at 8 pm tonight. Also check out the [URL=http://www.civictour.com]civic tour[/url] site, it has info about the tour.[/b][/color]
XxmagentaxX Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 and of course they arent coming to cali... darn them
Juu Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I love Good Charlotte's song, 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'. It keeps getting stuck in my head, and I often have it turned on my computer. ^^ I know this sounds embarrising, but I've never been to a concert/tour before. @_@; Maybe I'll be able to drag my dad into one of the next ones. ^ .^; I really wish they'd come to Cali. Since I have a week off before Spring Break, I would've actually had a chance to go with my cousin or something. >>;[/color] [/size]
Guest Matt Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 [color=red][b]Well, living in Massachusetts, I am one lucky fellow. :) All my friends have gotten tickets and we are going in a group of 6. It's gonna be a blast. But I gotta wait until april. :([/b][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now