Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey there again, well i made an animated banner, this is my second in total, ever! I am going to inhance it when i can be bothered lol, but this is the first one just now.
Posted
Heehee, that's cool! But maybe you need to make it do something else? Maybe like a message left behind as the digits drop away again, or something [i]else[/i] in it... I dunno... I like the whole effect though, very matrix-y and authentic ^_^
Posted
The Mole...Ok, that's just you LOL, j/k. Well i'm glad people, like it, i still havent had time to make a second version but i will...sometime, lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...