vegeta rocker Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 After turning this in in english class i was told i need therapy. This is a sonnet version of Sango's Song of Sorrow which i posted here long ago. Each line has 10 syllables and follows a rhyme scheme. Try and guess it for the fun of it. This version is called... Into Oblivion i never thought that it could end this way my heart feels like it has been turned to stone about such a sadness what can one say wish that your life would replace my very own such a sight no one should ever have to see yet how is it you were younger than i hatred replaces my tears it must be inoccence pours from the corners of my eyes but what i will become will be much more revenge is truly a thirst not a friend from eternal hate my soul has gone sore i only wish retribution would end imminent damnations not to be feared within my malice i still hold you near
Cora Jane 2 Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 [font=arial][size=1][color=blue]well the pattern is close to Shakespearean... but hey that is what I have been writing for like the last week... and reading for the last two weeks... it's good, I like it, and it is similar to how I write... like your choice of words and the themes. [/font][/size][/color]
ChibiV Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i] [B]After turning this in in english class i was told i need therapy. [/B][/QUOTE] It's dark and fill with madness. But I don't think it's that serious yet. Strange though, why would they told you that.
Cora Jane 2 Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 [font=arial][size=1][color=blue]I've been told that I need help many times, also been told a lot of other things because of the poetry that I write. Most of the time my poetry is dark, depressing, and occasionally violent. Once in a while, it is all lovey-dovey. hehe... I do fall in love, but then again, love sucks. But yeah, I don't think you need therapy, not yet, it's not dark enough for that... ^_^ But hey, I really don't have too much room to talk about needing help for all the dark stuff I write. [/font][/size][/color]
vegeta rocker Posted February 28, 2003 Author Posted February 28, 2003 yeah, most of my stuff is dark. It is easier to express then love. BUt that doesn't mean i don't feel it. To answer your question ChibiV i think it is because everyone elses was about love or football.
ChibiV Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I see, they just don't like to accept something different.
vegeta rocker Posted March 3, 2003 Author Posted March 3, 2003 Maybe i should write a love story about a depressed football...................
LostProphet Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 I like it...it sounds kind of like something Papa Roach would sing, only in a medieval type of song
ChibiV Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i] [B]Maybe i should write a love story about a depressed football................... [/B][/QUOTE] Don't do that. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now