Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]Very nice drawing, but there are 2 things that I don't like.

First off is Trunks' head looks squashed, and second is that his legs look huge compared to his body, lol.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=0099ff]Here goes:

[list]a) Head is too long as mentioned before.
b)Legs are too big and long in proportion to his body, also mentioned.
c)Finally, his left arm, his right to us, looks like it has been dislocated. Make his shoulder closer to his body, and make his waist a little lower.[/list]

But it's drawn well, I can identify that it is Trunks. Just work on these three I mentioned if you want to. =)[/color]
Posted
[color=skyblue]Hehe I really like they way you drew that apart from what Kenji and Elite said there is one other thing, his left arm (the one you can see the most) almost looks like its detached at the shoulder...but other than those things its a really good picture!^^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...