OtakuBoards

School bites big time.

Kain

ey yo, calm down. School--and everything else in life for that matter--is what you make of it. If you're thinking school sucks and blah blah blah then, yeah, it probably will. If you give it a chance and try to find the good points, it's not so bad. And are you high school yet? If not, trust me, high school is worlds better than junior high/middle school...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]Yeah. I love High school, a lot. They barely give homework and you can get away with almost anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

whoa, what grade are you in? I'm a junior and have 5-6 subjects of homework every night (including two AP classes). I get homework alright, it's the socialization part that keeps me going. :cool: :p :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]ey yo, calm down. School--and everything else in life for that matter--is what you make of it. If you're thinking school sucks and blah blah blah then, yeah, it probably will. If you give it a chance and try to find the good points, it's not so bad. And are you high school yet? If not, trust me, high school is worlds better than junior high/middle school... [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm in High school.Which one do you go to?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

whoa, what grade are you in? I'm a junior and have 5-6 subjects of homework every night (including two AP classes). I get homework alright, it's the socialization part that keeps me going. :cool: :p :D [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm on 10th. BTW socialization does my duty! Luckily though, most projects we get are group works.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]
I'm in High school.Which one do you go to? [/B][/QUOTE]

One in the middle of Georgia....... lol, I dare anyone to find it. good luck to ya. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE]I'm on 10th. BTW socialization does my duty! Luckily though, most projects we get are group works.[/QUOTE]

You just wait 'til you have to take the PSAT and that SAT's and whatever else that's coming up; well, that is if you care about where you're going to go to school anyway. I do, let me tell ya I ain't staying here in the south. I'm not from here and I'm not sticking around after graduation.............. well, not very long................ *sniffles, thinks about all the people she'll leave behind*........................ geez, it's going to be hard, but I know that there's more for me outside this state................... okay, shutting up :(

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I hate school.I hate homework. I hate work period. Call me lazy if u must....Not like i'm gonna use any energy to do anything about it.Meh.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think we could all learn something from this guy...I like the way you think:D