Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, but what are ya gonna do? We have to go no matter how $h!t it is!!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
ey yo, calm down. School--and everything else in life for that matter--is what you make of it. If you're thinking school sucks and blah blah blah then, yeah, it probably will. If you give it a chance and try to find the good points, it's not so bad. And are you high school yet? If not, trust me, high school is worlds better than junior high/middle school...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]Yeah. I love High school, a lot. They barely give homework and you can get away with almost anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

whoa, what grade are you in? I'm a junior and have 5-6 subjects of homework every night (including two AP classes). I get homework alright, it's the socialization part that keeps me going. :cool: :p :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]ey yo, calm down. School--and everything else in life for that matter--is what you make of it. If you're thinking school sucks and blah blah blah then, yeah, it probably will. If you give it a chance and try to find the good points, it's not so bad. And are you high school yet? If not, trust me, high school is worlds better than junior high/middle school... [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm in High school.Which one do you go to?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

whoa, what grade are you in? I'm a junior and have 5-6 subjects of homework every night (including two AP classes). I get homework alright, it's the socialization part that keeps me going. :cool: :p :D [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm on 10th. BTW socialization does my duty! Luckily though, most projects we get are group works.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]
I'm in High school.Which one do you go to? [/B][/QUOTE]

One in the middle of Georgia....... lol, I dare anyone to find it. good luck to ya. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE]I'm on 10th. BTW socialization does my duty! Luckily though, most projects we get are group works.[/QUOTE]

You just wait 'til you have to take the PSAT and that SAT's and whatever else that's coming up; well, that is if you care about where you're going to go to school anyway. I do, let me tell ya I ain't staying here in the south. I'm not from here and I'm not sticking around after graduation.............. well, not very long................ *sniffles, thinks about all the people she'll leave behind*........................ geez, it's going to be hard, but I know that there's more for me outside this state................... okay, shutting up :(
Posted
I come from the U.K so we have Comprehensive school instead of High School, and I'm in my forth year of that now and I'm 14,i'll be 15 in March (Isaid that incase you go into high school at a diff. age)
Posted
[color=rainbow] I hate school.I hate homework. I hate work period. Call me lazy if u must....Not like i'm gonna use any energy to do anything about it.Meh.[/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I hate school.I hate homework. I hate work period. Call me lazy if u must....Not like i'm gonna use any energy to do anything about it.Meh.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]



I think we could all learn something from this guy...I like the way you think:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...