eleanor Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Does anyone here know how to make winamp skins? I wnated to learn how to, and I couldn't find any good tutorials for it.
Semjaza Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [url]http://www.winamp.com/nsdn/winamp2x/dev/skins/[/url] That's where I'd get started. I'd stick with Winamp 2 til you get used to it. For one, Winamp 2 is far more popular... And two, Winamp 3 allows so many things (animation, etc) that 2 doesn't, which will probably be overwhelming at first.
treton_noir Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 hmm... you beat me to it, SA. thats exactly what i was going to say. once you get that thing, its not too difficult.
Syn Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Perhaps deviantart.com have something about it, they have a lot of tutorials and winamp skins and so on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now