Alexa Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [COLOR=purple][SIZE=1]This banner is way to serious, its part of a poem I wrote ages ago, and I like the lines, though its really sad. Oh well...[/SIZE] [/COLOR]:drunk:
Syn Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 That font is horrible, apart from that and the border I think its great. 8/10
Guest Jenni Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I agree with the font.. far too small.. I can hardly see it. Try making it bigger
silentdeath Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I agree with these two, the font isn't the best but is to small to be legible. the over all banner though is really interesting.
Alexa Posted March 2, 2003 Author Posted March 2, 2003 [SIZE=1]I guess that font was ugly >< anyway, how about this second one? Please rate.[/SIZE]
The One Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=darkred]Much better, the first one was cluttered with that small unreadable text. 1st:7/10 2nd:8.5[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now