Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I got my scanner working, and I decided to post my artwork. You have to zoom about once to see it well, though. My paint shop pro7 didn't have enough 'memory' to go through with the size change.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]wow, you're good. i'll try and change the size for you.

edit: here it is, check out the attachment.(see, you can edit and post an attachment.[/color]
Guest Jenni
Posted
where'd her face go? All i see is hair :P, but it isnt bad... nice job
Posted
[color=skyblue]I really like her hair but like the others I can't see her face very well. Maybe you should make the face bigger next time? I dunno its just a suggestion. Anyways nice drawing^^[/color]
Posted
Whoa hoa....go Sar! (Oooh, I think we just stumbled onto another art secret with this thread. *takes quick notes*)

Yay, anime_gurl. I like this. My only suggestion is to stay away from lined paper--it's the tool of the devil. :devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...