eleanor Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I got my scanner working, and I decided to post my artwork. You have to zoom about once to see it well, though. My paint shop pro7 didn't have enough 'memory' to go through with the size change.
silentdeath Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 hey hey hey i like it! the zooming in helped a lot! she looks sad?
eleanor Posted March 1, 2003 Author Posted March 1, 2003 ^__^ Thanks! Can anyone resize it and post it again? I'd appreciate it a lot.
Guest Chris Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=green]wow, you're good. i'll try and change the size for you. edit: here it is, check out the attachment.(see, you can edit and post an attachment.[/color]
Guest Jenni Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 where'd her face go? All i see is hair :P, but it isnt bad... nice job
Shinobi Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 I can't see her face either. But it is still a brilliant drawing, you are great at shading.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=skyblue]I really like her hair but like the others I can't see her face very well. Maybe you should make the face bigger next time? I dunno its just a suggestion. Anyways nice drawing^^[/color]
Sara Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [size=1]I love it. ^_^ Do you mind if I play with it in photoshop?[/size]
eleanor Posted March 2, 2003 Author Posted March 2, 2003 Sure, you can do whatever you want with it! You have to zoom in a couple of times to see her face well.
Sara Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [SIZE=1]^_^[/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=363858[/IMG]
eleanor Posted March 2, 2003 Author Posted March 2, 2003 .....woah. Can you do that on Paint Shop Pro?
Sara Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [size=1]I don't know, I've never used it. ^^; That was all done with the smudge tool in photoshop.[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 Whoa hoa....go Sar! (Oooh, I think we just stumbled onto another art secret with this thread. *takes quick notes*) Yay, anime_gurl. I like this. My only suggestion is to stay away from lined paper--it's the tool of the devil. :devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now