Syn Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 I dont know if this has been mentioned or whatever, but I was wondering about having a sub-forum in the art and design forum for people to post portfolio topics for banners or something. Just an idea.
James Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=#808080]Why can't that just be done in Art & Design?[/color]
Syn Posted March 2, 2003 Author Posted March 2, 2003 Because art thats posted gets moved down fast enough anyway, so it wouldnt clutter up the forum as much. Like I said it was just a thought.
James Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=#808080]You can still confine your stuff to one thread; if you keep posting new art in the same thread (if you create a general portfolio thread for instance), it shouldn't be too bad.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now