Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=skyblue]This was my first time using Photoshop to colour one of my pictures and the colour didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it to... I don't understand cause I pick a colour that would be perfect but then it turns into a much lighter shade...that's why its a weird colour -____-
Ahem...sorry for the big picture but at least you can see it.[/color]
Posted
I actually like the color itself. Deku Link looks like he's in bright sunlight. Add a bright, sunlit background and it's all good.

Just watch those pencil edges. They kinda take away from the picture itself.
Posted
Hey that ain't half bad, especially since it's your first pic colored in photoshop. It's very well done. I don't even know how to draw deku link.
Posted
Well, if it's only your first time, don't worry. A little practice will get you where you want to be.

I recommend trying the words "baka neko" on a search engine and going from there. =) Trust me on this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...