Subversive Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 Does anyone like this besides my friend. I don't think its that great but...
GhostofSalvtore Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 As compared to your banner now, I think the one you have is way better. There isn't too much goin on in the banner you showed.
Subversive Posted March 3, 2003 Author Posted March 3, 2003 Well here is a touch up of the one I have now...
GhostofSalvtore Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 Well the "Messeger of the Third Heave" doesnt show up as well on the 2nd one I say.
Shy Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [size=1]I think the first attachment that you posted is the best. But I'm a little biased towards "bland" banners. -Shy[/size]
Subversive Posted March 4, 2003 Author Posted March 4, 2003 No way! Shy liked the black and white banner. :/sarcastic:
Subversive Posted March 8, 2003 Author Posted March 8, 2003 Heres a mono version of my sig currently...its so cool!
Guest Chris Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [color=green]i like your current one better.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now