MysticalShawty Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 anyone listen to linkin park?? anyone know what the title of this song is she can?t hide no matter how hard she tries her secret disguise behind the lies and at night she cries away her pride with eyes shut tight starin' at her inside all her friends know why she can?t sleep at night all her family askin? if she's alright all she wants to do is get rid of this hell well all shes gotta do is stop kidding herself - linkin park plz if u could help me out id be thankful =)
Semjaza Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 It seems as if the entire forum likes Linkin Park (other than me and some others) Search engines are your friend. The song is Carousel.
Guest Matt Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [color=red][b]I don't like linkin park. and they stole a song title from blink 182. Carousel is blink 182's best song in my opinion.[/b][/color]
JCBaggee Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [color=red][font=arial]Never heard either Carousel, but that doesn't mean they stole the title. It could just be a huge coincidence. Okay, yeah, probably not... --Chris[/color][/font]
Semjaza Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 And they both stole it from carnivals and theme parks. Oh well.
Shinobi Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]And they both stole it from carnivals and theme parks. Oh well. [/B][/QUOTE] LMAO! Well i actualy [b]hate[/b] Linkin Park so ^_^ and :p.
LostProphet Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 Linkin Park rules. End of Sentence. I haven't heard Carousel before, though, but I do want to join up with LP Underground. Meteora is awesome. I'll PM you a web where they have rips from a concert the other night. It has 4 or 5 songs off Meteora, not including 'Somewhere I Belong'
Red Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]Well, since the question has been answered I don't think there's much point to this thread anymore except to fling Linkin Park discussions around, which you can do in the other LP thread on this page. Whew.[/b][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts