OtakuBoards

Yikes! Me kinda scared.

Guest Master O Beans

Guest Master O Beans
Hmm, I just heard on the news that a Tornado was spotted 5 minutes away from my house!!! :eek: I guess there's a warning for like 20 more minutes or so...kinda scary...but even if my house blows down, I'm determined to get this homework done!!:rolleyes: because I guess they don't like excuses in college...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]I'm determined to get this homework done!!:rolleyes: because I guess they don't like excuses in college... [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh... yep... I just finished my homework... took me a few hours and lots of writing but I did it...

And watch out... I don't like Tornados... we get both Tornados and Hurricanes here... sometimes both at the same time...

Guest Master O Beans
Michigan! you can save babygirl at the same time! she lives real close! Not to worry, If I go, I'm takin' my homework with me!! :D

[B]Michigan! you can save babygirl at the same time! she lives real close! Not to worry, If I go, I'm takin' my homework with me!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, just so long as your homework's okay...:rolleyes:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
too late
chopper sent...........lol [/B][/QUOTE]

YOU FOOL! YOU SENT A D@MN CHOPPER TO SAVE ME?? IT'S A TORNDADO!! THAT MEANS WIND AND LOTS OF WIND!! ARGH! I'M DOOMED! :flaming: ...and BABYGIRL TOO...BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY...ME!

Guest Master O Beans
Bah, nevermind, the tornado warning is now officially over :) Heh, but it's good to know that you guys [I]tried[/I] to help : :blush: :D :blush:

Guest Master O Beans
[B]wat the hell do u want
its a 12 hour drive to michigan from NYC
dammit
ill send an 2 Apaches (all weather chopper) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, well, my life isn't in danger any more...but I'd love to ride in the Choppers, so you can send them anyway :laugh:
bah, now that I'm safe and sound...back to homework. :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

[B]Bah, nevermind, the tornado warning is now officially over :) Heh, but it's good to know that you guys [I]tried[/I] to help : :blush: :D :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]
oh thats just beautiful (note the sarcasm)
i just sent them
well at least ur still alive

[B]YOU FOOL! YOU SENT A D@MN CHOPPER TO SAVE ME?? IT'S A TORNDADO!! THAT MEANS WIND AND LOTS OF WIND!! ARGH! I'M DOOMED! :flaming: ...and BABYGIRL TOO...BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY...ME! [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL....Who says chivalry is dead? :D :rolleyes:

Guest Master O Beans
[B]
oh thats just beautiful (note the sarcasm)
i just sent them
well at least ur still alive [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, [I]I'm[/I] fine, don't know about that babygirl though...but I'm pretty sure she could kick that tornado's @ss...she's fiesty like that! :p

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

Yes, [I]I'm[/I] fine, don't know about that babygirl though...but I'm pretty sure she could kick that tornado's @ss...she's fiesty like that! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, she's pretty stong...I'm not worried. Here's a pic of her...

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

LoL....Who says chivalry is dead? :D :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

...Well I do have my priorities :D

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Uh, um...what? Tornado? *scratches head in confusion* There was a tornado?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*tisk*tisk*...my family sits in the basement waiting to die...and you just stroll around the house humming a little tune. oh geeze, how ever did you make it this far in life :rolleyes: but yes, there was a tornado spotted over by Waverly and Saginaw, and I guess by the Lansing mall too! :(