Sora Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 *plays Jay-Z's "Hard-Knock Life"* I just thought this would look tight so I tried it. Once again, my brother must have some credit though. (If you didn't see my earlier post) He's treton_noir. please comment on this [center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=364788[/img][/center] edit: centered image
Sara Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [size=1]Spiffy. It doesn't look so much like a bullethole as a splash of water, but...I like it. Perhaps the more for it.[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 A splash of water with a black dot in it. ;) I'd say find a way to add a shadow to it. Or some sort of warped metal texture, because I think that is what you are going for, right?
treton_noir Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 i dont think he made it known that the image is a bullet hole through a piece of metal. i think it looks pretty good. it does look a lot like a real bullet hole. i dont know how much experience people here have with firearms.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now