Blade Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 Semjaza Azazel, I wasn't sure where to post this. So i posted it here, where you moderate. Anyways i was looking at your avatar. Have you got that dancing bannana as a saved file??? sorry for any incovenience caused Blade:laugh:
Semjaza Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 This will be closed soon. If you want to ask questions like this, use a PM. There is a button under each of my posts for it, as well as a link in my signature... just like everyone else. I'll answer you here anyway, too late now. Anyway, I don't moderate Sony... At all. So I think you're very confused. I don't have the image. Try going to [url]www.google.com[/url] and looking for 'dancing banana' or something.
NeoCactuar Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 Ok lets get this strait Nintendo Sony Semjaza Azazel NeoCactuar Nintendo - Semjaza Azazel Sony - NeoCactuar There, now we have that sorted please, please, leave this stuff to PMs. Close-e-roony
Recommended Posts