OtakuBoards

Favorite Nintendo Mascot?

Treble

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]i cant believe you guys like kirby!

i love yoshi he will always be the best, link is also awsome and star fox, and give luigi some credit for christ sakes.lol [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah i have to agree with you except that i think link is the best and yoshi is second. but other thatn that you got it going on.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]they should drop Mario [/B][/QUOTE]

there is no way they will ever drop mario. when you see a nintendo what is the first thing that pops into your head, mario. when you see mario what is the first thing that pops into your head? nintendo. it will always be that way, mario is the core, or begining of all characters in the game.

In my personal fav' list:

Link(pure hearted warrior, searching for truth to uphold justice. . and one awesome fighter with or without his bag o' goodies. Even when faced with going to another dimension, he is willing to lay it all on the line and go forth, never one to even mutter the words 'give up')

Samus(awsome suit, daring, strong willed - who would do what she does? no one I think =P Totally awsome arsenal of weapons. Even when outnumbered, she would never give up!)

Pikachu(how totally cute of a character, and super powerful to boot! Always willing to give it his all, even when beaten. . trend being set here?)

There are more I will admit, and Mario is too awsome to get rid of. . 'Fonging' to you for saying that!!